- How to create an on-going strategy plan
- How to negotiate a good contract with suppliers
- How to identify the right resellers and distributors
- How will you create and sustain win : win relationships?
- Great online tools for your business (includes links)
- Preparing for the unexpected, retirement and succession
- – Disability
- – Safeguarding against having “all your eggs in one basket”
- – Pensions
- – Provident fund
- – Retirement annuities
- – Savings plan
- – Preparing to sell your business
- Useful information and great guidelines
- – How to make the “right” decisions
- – Why it is prudent to be cautious when getting advice
- – How to effectively deal with problems
- – Effective time management
- – Meditation and relaxation
- – Maintaining equilibrium and balance
- – Staying ahead of the game
This important module covers the bigger context wthin which your business operates, areas which if neglected, will have a negative impact on performance and results – and vice versa!
If yours is a start-up, it pulls everything together that you have learnt and put into practice so that you can create a solid Business Plan.
It is vital that you have an on-going strategy plan that is flexible enough and forward-thinking enough to allow you to maximise opportunities and benefits from changes which may take place within your own organisation as well as your immediate and global trading environment.
The “Upshiftentrepreneur Wheel Of Life” is a great companion of this model.
Dozens of key resource sections spread across 12 modules – helping you to make and save thousands in your business. Why wait? Get your annual license to all 12 modules today or simply start with this module!