How To Create or Revise Your Business Plan, Strategy Plan, Great Guidelines & Loads More
- Plan your planning
- Practice prioritising in terms of urgent and important
- How to create your business plan and what you need to include
- Example of a confidentiality agreement
- How to create an on-going strategy plan
- Additional considerations for staying on track
- How to negotiate a good contract with suppliers
- How to identify the right resellers and distributors
- Issues to be addressed
- How will you create and sustain win:win relationships?
- Great online tools for your business (includes links)
- Preparing for the unexpected, retirement and succession
- How can you prepare for the unexpected?
- How can you start safeguarding against having “all your eggs in one basket?”
- Provident fund
- Retirement annuities
- Savings plan
- Preparing to sell your business
- Useful information and great guidelines
- How to make the “right” decisions
- Why it is prudent to be cautious when getting advice
- How to effectively deal with problems
- Effective time management
- Meditation and relaxation
- Maintain equilibrium and balance
- Staying ahead of the game
- Module 12 completion form
This important module covers the bigger context wthin which your business operates, areas which if neglected, will have a negative impact on performance and results – and vice versa!
If yours is a start-up, it pulls everything together that you have learnt and put into practice so that you can create a solid Business Plan.
Business Plans need to be revised as businesses grow and change so there is great value in reviewing your original plan and making appropriate changes where necessary.
It is vital that you have an on-going strategy plan that is flexible enough and forward-thinking enough to allow you to gain the maximum opportunities and benefits from changes which may take place within your own organisation, your immediate and global trading environment.
12-month licence for unlimited personal access to ALL 12 MODULES in the Business Blueprint for Success – only R3999 ex. VAT
More than 400 A4 pages of powerful resources – helping you to MAKE and SAVE thousands in your business.