How To Create Or Fine-Tune A Vision, Mission & Identity For Your Business
- Purpose of your business and overall goal – what does it look like?
- The Importance of lateral thinking
- Looking at your creation through the eyes of 6 different customer types
- Draw or paint a picture or symbol of what you are creating
- Create a collage of images with materials from nature or cuttings from magazines
- What are the benefits, potentials and shortfalls of what you are creating?
- Vision and Mission Statements – what are they and why are they important?
- Create your own Vision Statement
- Create your own Mission Statement
- Create your own Company Policy
- Module 3 completion form
You want a successful business but what have you defined what success looks like and means for you? This module will help you to imagine the end result in fine detail so that you have a clear vision of your goal. The clearer your vision, the more likely you are make it a reality.
Now that you know exactly where you are going (and why), you can identify the steps (actions) you need to take to get there.
You will have a very clear picture of who potential customers might be. This will enable you to spend money wisely in your marketing and advertising objectives by choosing the platforms your audience engages with and by creating content that speaks their language and addresses their needs.
Your vision and mission may change as different opportunities present themselves but they serve as guiding frameworks which everything your business does, should take into account.
Your company policy is the “personality of your business” and it goes hand-in-hand with your vision and mission.
12-month licence for unlimited personal access to ALL 12 MODULES in the Business Blueprint for Success – only R3999 ex. VAT
More than 400 A4 pages of powerful resources – helping you to MAKE and SAVE thousands in your business.