How To Create Sizzling Sales Teams
- Fundamental considerations for the sales department
- The Importance of authenticity and credibility
- Customer relationship management
- Joint ventures for workshops, seminars and exhibitions
- What is your unique selling point?
- Understanding what an “Elevator Pitch” is and creating a powerful one of you own
- How to expand your database
- The importance of networking and how to go about it
- Simple ways to master “Cold-Calling”
- Overcoming objections and obstacles to closing a sale
- What to do immediately after a customer has bought your product/service
- How to keep your customers
- Talkers – how can those with “the gift of the gab” help you?
- Customer communication tips
- Module 10 completion form
Be clever – work with others whose business compliments yours – save costs and increase your exposure (they have databases too!)
What about the staff who answer calls and turn customers away before they reach the sales department?
If your body language is not congruent with what you are saying, customers get mixed messages – how can you ensure everyone on your team communicates effectively?
Without sales, you do not have a business. Without profits, you will not sustain it or grow it. Even if you are the “sales team” everything you can learn and apply in the important area is invaluable and will help you to achieve the success you dream of.
How much extra money will you make with that single extra customer today – and over time!!!
12-month licence for unlimited personal access to ALL 12 MODULES in the Business Blueprint for Success – only R3999 ex. VAT
More than 400 A4 pages of powerful resources – helping you to MAKE and SAVE